Open Question: Headset Stopped Working...?

2:03 PM Posted by Nadim

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Other - Hardware >Open Questionßaïl?? ßaïl?? Member since:May 15, 2011Total points:159 (Level 1)Today my headset started acting funny. Basically whenever I watch videos, listen to music, talk to people through skype, etc... I can only hear the background sounds, but not the voices. Does anyone know the cause of this? I've checked to see if my audio card was just going bad... but I don't have this problem with the computer speakers or any earphones, etc. It's not a BIG deal cause it was just a cheapo Logitech Premium Stereo Headset from Wal-Mart lol... I'm just curious as to what causes this so I can avoid it in the future. Thank you! (:Answer Question

Be the first to answer this question.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment