Open Question: What's a good&cheap 500GB external hard drive?

9:11 AM Posted by Anonymous

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Other - Hardware >Open Questionceline celine Member since:December 09, 2006Total points:169 (Level 1)Heya all,
I'm browsing the internet and every office store I can find, but I haven't really found any hard drives that I can decide upon. Some have bad reviews, some don't make sense. I'm looking for a dependable 500gb external hard drive that is around $50. Requesting store and item name, thanks!Oh, and I'm looking for one that's portable.22 minutes ago

Answer Question

Be the first to answer this question.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment