Open Question: I need help with my resolution?

1:25 PM Posted by Nadim

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Monitors >Open QuestionLuis Lopez Luis Lopez Member since:March 19, 2011Total points:135 (Level 1)I had my resolution on 1920*1200Widescreen, but i tried to install a recommended graphic card on steam and now i cant go higher than 1920*1080, and I really want it to be like it was before, thanksAnswer Question

nobody by nobody Member since:February 06, 2009Total points:961 (Level 2)you replaced your graphics card itself? or just installed newer drivers? if you actually replaced the hardware then it's likely the new hardware does not support that video mode.

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment