Open Question: Help with my HP printer!?

2:48 PM Posted by Nadim

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Printers >Open Questionpennyroxter pennyrox... Member since:April 29, 2011Total points:100 (Level 1)I have a macbook pro something or other laptop
I have an HP officejet 4500
It will print horribly but it still prints
It can fax
It can't scan!!!! I have an assignment to upload my my freaking scanner wont work! There are no error messages on my computer or anything it just prints out a blank page. I can't make copies of my papers or scan them onto the computer and yet there is no error message. What do I do?Ok nvm - I just tried it and on my printer there is a message that says no scan options... now what?56 seconds ago

Answer Question

Emily Ross by Emily Ross Member since:June 26, 2011Total points:173 (Level 1)

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment