Open Question: windows 7 help!! laptop is messed up and need to reinstall!!?

11:52 AM Posted by Anonymous

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Laptops & Notebooks >Open QuestionKim Barnes Kim Barnes Member since:May 24, 2011Total points:95 (Level 1)I bout a laptop last year and it was installing windows update and afterwards it wouldnt boot up. I tried download the cd that helps resolve problems and that didnt fix it. I get the message BOOTMGR MISSING. My laptop did not come with any discs and I have to have windows 7 disc to either repair or reinstall it. I dont want to have to buy it for 100 something cause I cant afford it but what am I suppose to do since I didnt get a disc with my laptop. I'm sure the warranty has expired. I have to have my laptop for school and I cant find anyone that has a disc.. PLEASE HELP!Answer Question


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment