Open Question: What should i upgrade my graphics card to?

11:25 AM Posted by Anonymous

First off, i'm a baffled retard when it comes to computers.

I bought Starcraft II not too long ago, and it was incredibly slow even with all resolutions and settings low as possible.
I bought a card off the internet that was supposed to be compatible with vista, but it wasn't.....

So i don't want to waste anymore cash

Specs (i don't know what any of this means)

Model: a6514f
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2180 @2.00GHz 2.00 GHz
Memory (RAM): 3.00 GB
System type: 32-bit operating System

and my current card apparently is
GeForce 7100 / NVIDIA nForce 630i

please help me :/


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment