Open Question: Why does my computer do this and how to fix it?

12:50 PM Posted by Anonymous

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Other - Hardware >Open QuestionMatthew Matthew Member since:April 30, 2011Total points:93 (Level 1)Every time I close up my laptop or it goes to sleep mode the internet shuts down and i have to restart my computer just to get back on the internet how do i get my computer to stop doing this?Everey time i shut the laptop up then open it back up again i cant get on the internet and the internet shuts down for my computer only36 minutes ago

Answer Question


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment