Open Question: why do I receive this message ? no device drivers were found. make sure that the instalation media contains...?

1:28 PM Posted by Anonymous

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Printers >Open QuestionAboubakr23 Aboubakr... Member since:January 17, 2006Total points:160 (Level 1)when I want to format my PC I receive this mesage ; no device drivers were found. make sure that the instalation media contains the correct drivers . and then click Ok .
plz help.
Mr. RB, lol ; where r u ?? help.thanks for the answer, and Mr. RB, is my friend Rittick. one of best answerers.
thnx again. 15 minutes ago

Answer Question

hack_life by hack_lif... Member since:December 06, 2008Total points:2,720 (Level 4)It sounds like you will need to order a recovery disk from the "manufacturer" to do a recovery. Mr. RB is in Connecticut right now, I think that he is learning how to operate a sailboat. I hope this helps

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment