Open Question: I think my computer has a virus its an emachine.?

9:41 AM Posted by Anonymous

Get to the internet and find a good virus scanner. There are some free scanners so you can choose the one you thing will do the job. I'd recommend you to download MSE (Microsoft Security Essentials.) since its free and trusty.

Also: You really need to take good care of your computer. Defrag it once in a while and don't download anything from the internet unless you really trust the website/download. Downloads that seem safe may contain worms, trojans, or viruses.

Note: Emachines usually doesn't make for good computers. I prefer using Dell or HP. But thats just my opinion.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment