Open Question: Why does my new laptop only come with 584GB of storage when it was advertised at 640GB?

9:51 AM Posted by Anonymous

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Laptops & Notebooks >Open QuestionMrs M Mrs M Member since:February 16, 2009Total points:532 (Level 2)Hi, I have bought a laptop and it was advertised as a 640GB HDD, however when I go into Computer and look at it, it's saying that it has 557BG free of 584GB??? Can anyone advise what's going on? I cannot call the retailer as they are closed for the weekend and I'm flying out for a business trip on Monday.
Thank youAnswer Question


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment