Open Question: What should I do with my MacBook Pro?

9:38 AM Posted by Anonymous

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Laptops & Notebooks >Open QuestionZach H Zach H Member since:December 10, 2008Total points:303 (Level 2)I just got my MacBook pro back from the Apple store a week ago after they fixed my hard drive & I'm still having problems with it. At times when it freezes I have to force the hard reset and I get the blinking folder for who knows how long. It usually takes an hour and it's fine again but it just crashed again today and nothing's working. I'm turning it on over & over again & have tons of back up discs for if it does start working but I'm not sure if this is normal or not. The last few times I turned it on it either had the apple icon and a percentage gauge then freezes on the desktop, works fine for a couple of minutes then freezes, or make 1-4 clicking noises and only get the blinking folder. I don't have enough time to take it back to the Apple store so what should I do?Answer Question

gunstore hater by gunstore hater Member since:January 18, 2008Total points:359 (Level 2)Throw it away and buy a windows pc.

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment