Open Question: My white MacBook unibody's trackpad isn't working well?

6:46 AM Posted by Anonymous

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Laptops & Notebooks >Open QuestionI think somehow the moisture or steam from the hot shower I took might have gotten into my MacBook (white, unibody). I don't take it in the bathroom with me but after taking a shower, I leave the door open. Normally, my trackpad gets all "confused", it sorta moves and clicks but itself and doesn't respond quickly to my touches, but it only happens for a while, then it's back to normal. This time though, it hasn't turned back to normal yet. How do I fix this? Do I dry it? And how? Do I disassemble my laptop? Any suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance guys. :)Answer Question

Be the first to answer this question.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment