Open Question: My computer mouse is not working!?!?!?!?

6:04 AM Posted by Anonymous

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Add-ons >Open QuestionSarah Sarah Member since:January 25, 2010Total points:121 (Level 1)I have a Dell computer, everything else is working okay on it but when i plug in the mouse it does not work. The light at the bottom of the mouse is on but it does not show that it is working because on the screen the mouse character is not moving. What can you do in order to fix this? (I am able to use my keyboard, just not the mouse)The mouse works perfectly fine because I just used it on my laptop. 8 minutes ago

Answer Question


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment