Open Question: I'm looking at buying Mac Ram, is Kingston good?

5:41 PM Posted by Anonymous

I am looking at buying some Mac ram, 8 gb pack. I found some online.. apple store was super expensive, but I found some Kingston Ram for way cheaper. Wondering if this is any good?
http://www.amazon.com/Kingston-Modules-1066MHz-KTA-MB1066K2-8G/dp/B001PS9UKW/ref=pd_cp_e_0
Oh I have a iMac 20inch early 2009 version..Someone said these cost over a grand on apple????30 minutes ago

thanks.. i did read a few. reviews looked good, just wondering if I could get a more personal opinion.. cause these are a LOT cheaper than on apple like 75%10 minutes ago

Answer Question


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment