Open Question: will this graphics card work in my pc?

9:35 AM Posted by Nadim

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Add-ons >Open QuestionAMD athlon AMD athlon Member since:February 07, 2009Total points:214 (Level 1)i want to upgrade my graphics card from my gt 440 to a gtx 460 and i measured my gt 440 its about 6 inches long and i dont know if the gtx 460 will fit in there and also i only have a 350W power supply and i don't if that's enough to power the 460. Any details or information anyone could me would be appreciated thank you.Answer Question


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment