Open Question: SATA hard drive not recognized in BIOS or Set-Up?

7:03 AM Posted by Nadim

Upon turning my PC on today, I noticed that it is not booting up at all. The T-Series logo comes up (I have a T-Series tp43d2-a7 motherboard) and then the "Hardware Monitor ..." screen comes up and prompts me to "Reboot and select proper boot device or insert Boot Media in selected boot device and press a key.".

If I go into BIOS set-up, it says that no hard-drive is detected as being hooked into any of my SATA slots.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment