Open Question: Printer spooler service is not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

6:47 PM Posted by Nadim

Hi everybody!

My printer spooler service is not working. How can I fix it?

I've tried going to start ---> run ---> services.msc---> Clicking "ok"

Then, I tried going to the print spooler icon and restarting the service. I then also restarted my computer however my computer's printer still won't print because my "printer spooler service" is not running.

What can I do to fix this problem?
Anybody got any ideas?

I am using windows XP by the way.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment