Open Question: No USB or headphone cords work on my laptop!! Help?

12:13 AM Posted by Nadim

I really don't know what's going on. One day my headphones are working great- and there's nothing wrong with my laptop. The next, no cords are compatible with it at all. And I don't know why. And it makes me frustrated not knowing why.

It's an HP Pavillion dx6500. I think it's happened before, and I foret how I fixed it.

Does anybody know what could be wrong with it? Feedback is appreciated...

Also: I tried a GPS USB cord. It doesn't work either.

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment