Open Question: Laptop keyboard backlighting not working?

4:23 AM Posted by Nadim

My mom has a Dell laptop that has the backlighting in the keyboard, its only about a year old. The lighting in the keyboard just stopped working the other day, i don't know if she accidently hit something on the screen or something, or what. I just know that the lighting doesn't come on. Is there a certain setting or something that you have to go into to make it turn back on?

On mine I just type in 'Keyboard Backlighting' and it comes up but I can't find it on my mom's. She also has the new Windows 7, if that makes a difference. Plz help!!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment