Open Question: How do I add a printer to a Dell Latitude laptop?

5:51 PM Posted by Nadim

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Printers >Open Question_Apples_ _Apples_ Member since:August 21, 2010Total points:57 (Level 1)How do I add a printer to a Dell Latitude D420 Laptop. The printer is a HP Photosmart C4680 C4600 Series. When I click on Add a Printer on the Control Panel it tells me to insert the floppy disc. This computer doesn't have a disc outlet like my old Gateway laptop does. Is there something I can buy like a tower for desktop computers and have it for this laptop?Answer Question

Be the first to answer this question.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment