Open Question: Windows 7 USB installation on netbook almost completes then goes back to step one! Help?

8:57 PM Posted by Nadim

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Add-ons >Open QuestionChris Chris Member since:June 14, 2011Total points:66 (Level 1)Okay, so on my new netbook I am trying to download Windows 7 using a USB flashdrive which I have formatted as fat32 and loaded Windows 7 onto it. When I put it into my laptop everything looks as if it is going to work but it gets to whats looks like the last stage where it restarts then it loads right back to step one. Anyway I can fix this? ThanksAnswer Question


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment