Open Question: Which laptop should I buy?

9:11 AM Posted by Nadim

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Laptops & Notebooks >Open QuestionLavender Lavender Member since:January 30, 2008Total points:886 (Level 2)My budget is about $650 at the very most. I want one that has a screen of at least 13 in. I'm going to use it for gaming, editing videos and pictures, watching movies, listening to music, and surfing the internet. It should be at least somewhat portable yet sturdy. I will need to be able to easily to different wireless connections. It should be pretty fast. Thanks.Answer Question


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment