Open Question: what is wrong with my keyboard?

12:30 AM Posted by Nadim

I have a Dell laptop and when I type, sometimes it would backspace, move to some previous sentence, hi-lite then delete a whole chunk, or just put the mouse on focus somewhere else.

at first i thought that my hand accidentally brushed over the trackpad or something, but i tried lifting my hand up, type each key slowly, and it still happen. there is no specific key that cause this problem, it just does these things randomly.

it took me 30 mins to type this up. please save me. thank you.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment