Open Question: my computer is running sluggish lately?

3:24 AM Posted by Nadim

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Laptops & Notebooks >Open Questionmy laptop is about 4 or 5 years old now and just recently it's began to run a little slow. When I type it will take a few moments for the letters typed to catch up (it can't keep up with me). Also in firefox, sometimes the pages freeze up for a few seconds before loading . I tried running a defrag but it says it can't because it has to 'check disk' or something. I'm running norton and I've had no problems out of it at all. My harddrive still has 3GB of free space. Is there anything I can clean out that might speed it up a little?it's been running just fine with even less space, only recently has it slowed down. The message I get when i try to defrag is that a checkdisk is scheduled. I don't know what that means13 minutes ago

Answer Question


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment