Open Question: Keyboard failure or virus?

9:31 PM Posted by Nadim

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Laptops & Notebooks >Open QuestionSo I have this laptop. At first it just seemed like the h key was stuck. Whenever I clicked on something that could type text (search bars, word documents, etc) the letter h would appear over and over. Like this: hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I popped the key out and cleaned all around it to make sure there was no dirt or anything. Then just to make sure I turned the computer back on and opened up notepad. The keyboard nowisn'tt working at all. Turned the laptop back off, put the key on, started the laptop back up and now whenever i click the start button it flashes for a second and opens up the help and support menu. I did one virus scan and it found and removed 4 viruses. I'm going to remove the keyboard tonight and see if the cable isunpluggedd or something. In the meantime what do you guys think? Virus? bad keyboard? Also if I plug in an external keyboard it works fine.Answer Question


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment