Open Question: I need to send 10gb worth of data to my friend?

2:50 AM Posted by Nadim

I need to send a large sum of files to one of my friends in a different state.. Ideally I'd like to email it or host it online if possible what's the best route to go?

Would it be easier to zip all the files and host the zipped package online and let my friend download it?

Is their any way to email the files?

I was thinking maybe buying a small external hard drive and mailing it to them...or possibly 1 dual layer dvd and 1 regular dvd disc with the files on them.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment