Open Question: I need some advise with this laptop with warranty!?

11:32 AM Posted by Nadim

OK, with this laptop it has got an automatic warranty for 1 year and I am still applicable for the warranty. Here's the stupid part.

My laptop is perfect, but I can't say the same for the space bar, it got that sticky for some reason, I had to take the key out and see the cause, stupid idea, because when It damaged the parts so I couldn't put it back together, using this laptop is a pain because It takes me up-to 15 seconds longer to type sentences due to the missing space bar key.

It's a red edition Acer Aspire 5736Z, and here is what I need advice on!

> Will Acer repair such a minuscule fault considering I lack the hardware knowledge and equipment to repair this fault myself.
> if I buy a new replacement keyboard of Ebay (which I can replace easier) it's just them damn keys :(. This will void my warranty, causing future problems to be costly plus its quite expensive.

What do you think I should do?


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment