Open Question: I need help with my graphics card drivers!?

3:04 PM Posted by Nadim

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Laptops & Notebooks >Open QuestionMike Schwartz Mike Schwartz Member since:December 26, 2010Total points:138 (Level 1)Whn I try to play left 4 dead 2 on my PC, I can go to the main menu, but as soon as the actual game starts, My screen flashes black to white, then keeps doing it until i close L4D2. Then a window in the bottom says "Your driver has stopped working" So im pretty sure its my graphics card driver, can anyone help? I want to play D:Answer Question

Titus by Titus Member since:August 17, 2009Total points:3,028 (Level 4)Start - Run - dxdiag.exe
Go to the graphics tab and determine which graphics card you have
Go to the manufacturers website and download the most updated driver for that card.

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment