Open Question: How to get the best anti aliasing quality from a GTX 580?

1:30 PM Posted by Nadim

There is no way to eliminate all of the jaggies. The best you can do this force maximum AA through the Nvidia Control Panel.

By the way, TFT monitors, due to their design, hide jaggies a lot better than most LCDs. When I had a TFT monitor, 4x AA pretty much removed all jaggies; unless you stuck your face right up to the screen, it wasn't noticeable. However, on my two LCD monitors, I can still see some (not many, but more than I saw with 4x AA on my TFT monitor) jaggies with 16xQ AA.

I hope this helps!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment