Open Question: How to fix laptop keyboard-some keys not working?

5:40 PM Posted by Nadim

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Laptops & Notebooks >Open QuestionAllison S Allison S Member since:February 24, 2007Total points:3,936 (Level 4)I have a 3.5 year old Toshiba Satellite. Suddenly my F,W, H and Q keys are not working. I took it to "geek squad" who tested, and said the issue is definitely the keyboard. I currently have an external keyboard plugged in, but that won't really work in the long run (as I often take the laptop with me, etc). Is there and easy way to fix this (or a good site I should check)?Answer Question

eyecue_two by eyecue_t... Member since:November 11, 2007Total points:5,504 (Level 5)You will have to replace it. It is not hard to do. Or you could order the keyboard and have a repair place replace it for you.

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment