Open Question: Forgot Password on my laptop?

1:10 AM Posted by Nadim

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Laptops & Notebooks >Open QuestionYankeesFan28 YankeesF... Member since:August 28, 2010Total points:320 (Level 2)My grandma gave me her laptop because she forgot her password and cant remember it. She said if I can fix it I can have it. As soon as I turn on the laptop it comes up and asks for a password. I click "forgot password" and it says I cant without a floppy disk, or usb cord. What do I have to do to get a new password to get on the laptop? Thank you.Answer Question


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment