Open Question: Where can I find a laptop karaoke system?

8:07 PM Posted by Anonymous

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Laptops & Notebooks >Open QuestionSamantha S Samantha S Member since:January 13, 2009Total points:161 (Level 1)I want to buy a laptop karaoke system that is ready to go--meaning it is already loaded with thousands of songs on the hard drive. I know that these are out there, but I'm currently only finding ones with the ability to upload songs from discs. Please help me find one that is ready to go with a robust database. I don't need speakers, microphones, or anything but just the laptop. Thank you!!!!!Answer Question

? ? ? ? by ? ? ? ? Member since:December 20, 2010Total points:290 (Level 2)

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment