Open Question: Whats wrong with my laptop sounds?

5:16 PM Posted by Anonymous

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Laptops & Notebooks >Open QuestionKevin A Kevin A Member since:July 14, 2008Total points:127 (Level 1)So for a while out of nowhere I couldnt get any sound to work from my laptop. My Anti-Virus (Verizon internet security suite) was constantly turning itself off for some reason too. After system restores, restarting my computer a lot, and downloading an update from Windows Update I finally can hear sound from my laptop speakers but I cant hear anything from my headset or my surround sound speakers, I dont think its the Jack but I think its something wrong with drivers but not, anyone help please?Answer Question

Be the first to answer this question.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment