Open Question: what is gpu core clock and memory clock? what does it mean?

11:51 PM Posted by Anonymous

You're too stupid to look up your video card online?

My mother? What are you 5?
And anyway she still smarter then you. She's smart enough to look up something online

Hey say what you want but at least I'm smart enough to know how to use the internet to look up simple stuff

Can you say the same?

F.Y.I the bible is just a book that has been changed over the last 200 years and if you believe everything in it then I see why you're too stupid to look up your video card online
I highly doubt it

LOL you're a sad little person
So busy arguing with me and I bet you still then even bother to look for the answer yourself
You're obviously not very bright


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment