Open Question: Transporting PC with Liquid Cooling?

10:08 PM Posted by Anonymous

My new PC build has a Corsair H60 cooling the CPU. This is my only liquid cooled component. Are there any precautions to take when taking this computer to LAN's? I know that liquid cooled systems can be dangerous to transport, but I am not sure if this is only because some liquid coolant tubes run outside of the case. The Corsair H60 is self-enclosed and entirely inside the case.

If transportation with this cooler is dangerous at all, I do not want to use it for LAN's.

So is there any danger to transporting this?


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment