Open Question: Recovering data from 2 SATA HD used in a RAID 0 configuration?

10:05 PM Posted by Anonymous

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Desktops >Open Questiongaphater2000 gaphater... Member since:February 10, 2006Total points:218 (Level 1)I was using two Western Digital WD800 80GB SATA drives in a Dell XPS 600 desktop in a RAID 0 configuration. I no longer have the desktop but I still have the two hard drives. I have a hard drive SATA dock and was going to use it to get the data off of the drives but when I load them it sees one drive as "blank" and asks if you want to format it and it does not see the other drive AT ALL. Would I have to but the drives back into RAID 0 config to get the data and if so, how would I do that?Answer Question

Be the first to answer this question.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment