Open Question: My dell inspiron mini 910 wont boot. I get a error message saying operating system not found. HELP!?!?

7:56 PM Posted by Anonymous

Yesterday I was using the laptop like normal and I shut it down like I do normally. Today I turned it on and when I start the laptop i get a error message that says:

PXE-E61: Media Test failure, check cable
PXE-MOF: Exiting PXE ROM.
Operating system not found.

Can anyone help me get it back?? Keep in mind, I dont have F keys

Ive read on the internet that it has to do something with the BIOS in the boot system or something like that. Please help if you can!!!!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment