Open Question: My computer freezes after startup?

3:09 PM Posted by Anonymous

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Desktops >Open QuestionJacky Lu Jacky Lu Member since:May 23, 2011Total points:95 (Level 1)I turn on my cpu and about 1-5 min later the screen either freezes or turns black. Then i have to manually shut it off b/c nothing on the computer works not even the keyboard & i usually have a orange flash near my power button but once it freezes it doesn't blink anymore. After i shut it off and turn it back on it works normally. I can use it for 24 hr straight and it won't freeze but next day it will repeat the process. Can anyone help me with this? :/Answer Question

Be the first to answer this question.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment