Open Question: Jungleflasher won't recognize my benq drive?

1:08 AM Posted by Anonymous

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Add-ons >Open Questionbob bob Member since:February 06, 2010Total points:95 (Level 1)I am using a windows vista computer and onboard sata port. I Am using jungleflasher version 79. I have a benq cd drive but jf will not recognize it. All of the portio downloaded and worked fine. In need help of how to get jf to recognize my benq drive?Answer Question

Be the first to answer this question.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment