Open Question: I Need An Opinion On a Specific Matter About Video Cards?

3:34 PM Posted by Anonymous

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Other - Hardware >Open QuestionSeth S Seth S Member since:May 20, 2011Total points:237 (Level 1)Ok, Now after All my worrying about upgrading my computer, I have decided that i am going to buy a New computer from Ibuypower.com So now, I have Everything i want picked out, Except for a Graphics Card, I am Stuck between the Geforce Gtx 550 Ti And the Geforce Gtx 560. (I Also Want it to have a HDMI Out Port which i dont believe the 560 Has. IT Has Mini) Now i know the Gtx 560 Is obviously faster, But i want to know HOW much faster, And Is It Faster enough to consider Adding that instead of the 550.There is a 2 gb version for both cards, would it be worth it to go with the 2gb version of either of these cards, or just simply stick with the 1gb. And the 1gb Version of the Gtx 550 comes Overclocked to 981 Mhz. So Just tell me which one i should decide, and if i should get the 1 or 2 gb version. Thank youAnswer Question

Be the first to answer this question.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment