Open Question: I need help with my Hp Mini 210?

2:35 AM Posted by Anonymous

Okay so, I made 2 accounts on my laptop but 1 account ( Lets call it A ) got a virus so I went on the other one ( B ) and deleted the (A) since it had a virus. Before I deleted it I made this (B) Administrater. But I forgot to switch it off from Guest account. Now everytime I try to make a new account it wont let me and it says * The specified account name is not valid because account names can not contain the following characters <; ? / and etc. So, I want to know why its doing that and if there is any way to fix it WITHOUT taking it in back to the store I bought it from. If there isnt then I'll have to take it in. KThaanks!And I am not using any < ; ? or etc. 15 minutes ago

Jtr : I just tried that but it kept on saying that it wont work because of an unexpected error :$5 minutes ago

Answer Question


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment