Open Question: I have two questions regarding my laptop and my ipod touch?

4:27 PM Posted by Anonymous

Q1: My laptop broke mid-late April. I went with my mother to customer services to get the laptop fixed May 1st. My parents left for vacation two weeks ago and they won't return until Monday. By then, I will except the laptop to be returned to my mother's office.
The reason why I am being impatient about this is because my iPod touch is synched on my laptop and I want to upload some more songs on my iPod touch rather than my old crappy fifth generation iPod with only the left speaker working.
I have tried installing programs in which I can transfer my iPod touch songs and apps onto my mother's laptop (which I am currently using), but the free trial only uploads 3 or 10 songs, and I am too cheap to buy the full version.
Another worry I have is that the guys fixing my computer may have to delete all my data to fix my computer and I don't want to re-upload all those songs again.
I need help knowing how I can cope with the wait and get rid of negative thoughts about my laptop.

Q2: Is there any way I can add songs/edit playlists on my iPod touch on a computer it is not synched to without deleting everything? If so, how?


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment