Open Question: How to erase ALL the memory from my laptop?

4:39 PM Posted by Anonymous

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Laptops & Notebooks >Open Question?? *^^* ?? *^^* Member since:April 24, 2007Total points:827 (Level 2)I'm about to return my laptop I bought at the store because I want a different one, but I'm not sure how to delete all of the memory I had put on the laptop the past couple of days. How do I erase it? I'm not too good with computers. Also, I'm using windows 7.Answer Question

Noob Top by Noob Top Member since:February 22, 2011Total points:92 (Level 1)>go to start menu
>screach recovery manager
>system recovery
computer restarts to recovery manager
>recovery manager
>then it just follow along

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment