Open Question: Gateway Laptop Windows 7 not Loading password box!?

2:23 PM Posted by Anonymous

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Laptops & Notebooks >Open QuestionBigbro12393 Bigbro12... Member since:June 05, 2009Total points:201 (Level 1)A day or so again I tried installing a game on my laptop and it froze, so I shutdown the laptop and since then everytime I turn it on, it will load the Gateway logo and Windows logo but when it goes to the screen to enter the password, the box where I enter my password is not showing up. And every 30 seconds or so the screen will blink black and come back again to the same stuck screen. I have tried all of my troubleshooting options and done a system recovery, and my laptop is brand new. I do NOT want to use the recovery discs to start it all over because I have had no chance to get itunes, pics, documents on a seperate harddrive as a backup! If anyone has any idea or has had the same problem let me know, this has t be fixed.Answer Question

Be the first to answer this question.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment