Open Question: Dual Display Problem - both Displays connected, but 1 of em says no Signal?

8:21 AM Posted by Anonymous

I just installed two displays on my computer. my video card is a geforce gtx 260. I've connected both the displays, but there's a big problem. On my computer (both in the video card control panel and windows control panel) it shows that there are two displays, and identifies them. One is an acer x223W, other is HP w2207 wide LCD monitor. The HP is my main one. I've tried switching cables, but it doesn't work. The left VGA plug on my video card is the only one that will work. if I switch cables, the other monitor will work, but the one plugged in the right VGA plug won't.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment