Open Question: Can I install a new graphics card in my laptop?

7:10 AM Posted by Anonymous

I'm looking to see if I can upgrade the graphics card in my laptop.

Is it even possible and if so, could I install it myself ?

If not, how much, approximately, would it cost me to pay someone to install it for me?

I'm looking to get a good graphics card which is fairly future-proof and capable of running MMORPG's at high detail with a playable FPS.

The laptop I own is the: Packard Bell EasyNote TJ68.

The graphics card currently installed is: Intel GMA 4500M integrated graphics processor.

I would REALLY appreciate it if someone could help me out here + if you need anymore information, just ask!

Okay thank you guys, I guess i'll call up and ask if they do upgrades.

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment