Open Question: are all my files completely gone from my external hard drive? HELP!?

8:14 AM Posted by Anonymous

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Other - Hardware >Open QuestionHailey Hailey Member since:August 21, 2010Total points:1,107 (Level 3)i already asked this but i only got one answer and i would like more of a variety. :P
anyways, my laptop got a virus recently so everything got deleted. i restored it now and everything but when i plugged my hard drive in i had to install it again. problem is something went wrong with my computer so i had to unplug the drive. now when i plug it in it says there is 180 GB free of 232 GB yet nothing shows up on the drive!!im soooo frustrated, i had all my pictures in there and all my music! :( im 15 so i cant really send this somewhere to get fixed. can somebody please help me? are my files really gone?
i have a WD passport if it matters.Answer Question

Be the first to answer this question.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment