Open Question: Would you recommend getting the 3g version of a tablet? Or is the wifi version enough?

2:32 PM Posted by Anonymous

I'm looking at getting a tablet (either a Xoom, and iPad, or a Galaxy), and am trying to figure out if it's worth the extra $200-$300 extra the 3g versions cost, plus the cost of the data plan.

I know it depends a lot on who you ask and how they use it, but I'm unsure of where I'll be in a year (either travelling, working, or in grad school), so I'm not even sure how *I* will be using it. I'm just trying to see what others think.

So, where do you live and what do you do on your tablet? If you have 3g, is it worth it for you? Do you not have it and wish you did?


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment