Open Question: Where can I find a freelance writer who is looking for my story idea?

4:50 AM Posted by Anonymous

Home >All Categories > Computers & Internet >Hardware >Other - Hardware >Open Questionmathprof mathprof Member since:November 27, 2008Total points:1,665 (Level 3)I'm looking for a freelance writer whose looking for an education technology story idea. I can provide the story line which describes how I'm using the USB flash drive as an effective technology tool with my Mathephobic Algebra students.Answer Question

Be the first to answer this question.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment