Open Question: What Is A Good High Quality Scanner For Drawings?

7:12 PM Posted by Anonymous

I've been looking for a scanner (preferably All-in-One) that scans drawings really well. Picks up shading really well and detail and color. I've been using a Kodak All-in-One scanner and it's terrible at picking up shading, fine lines, and color quality. As an artist, I need a scanner that's better than most. I've heard of the HP Scanjet G4050 Photo Scanner but I'm not sure if it'll be good for drawings. So can somebody ANYBODY help me out here. Price is not an issue, so it doesn't matter if it's cheap or expensive. All I care about is the quality.

Thanks.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment